Individual Psychotherapy sessions last 45 minutes and couples therapy sessions are one hour in duration. I will be glad to discuss my rates with you by phone or at our first session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. As a courtesy to you, I will be happy to bill your insurance company directly for their share, but I am not in the network of any of the insurance companies. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session with a PhD Psychologist?
- Is pre-authorization required from my insurance company prior to beginning therapy?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.